New car on the way (I hope)

Lucky guys! In still waiting for any info aside from 'it's ordered' from Skoda aus. Ordered week 19 (may 7). Be surprised if I get any info in the next two weeks. Not sure if our process is the same as you guys.... Our goes into them NADCON system...

My spec is roughly equivalent to your se spec.... :(

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered my Elegance 2.0TDi DSG candy white Estate with xenons and sunset glass on week 23 and the dealer told me it is being built week 31(28th July)

Hope it is despatched before the shut down at the factory(4th August)

Ordered my Elegance 2.0TDi DSG candy white Estate with xenons and sunset glass on week 23 and the dealer told me it is being built week 31(28th July)

Hope it is despatched before the shut down at the factory(4th August)

Just got a call from the dealer my car will be ready 10.00 Monday 1st September

My L&K CR150 DSG Estate ordered 1st July still doesn't have a build week - but SUK reckon it has been allocated one but it just isn't showing on the system because of the 2 week close of the factory. It means I have been able to add the reversing camera option though without it delaying the order!

Hopefully find out my provisional build week on Monday!

• Like 1

My L&K CR150 DSG Estate ordered 1st July still doesn't have a build week - but SUK reckon it has been allocated one but it just isn't showing on the system because of the 2 week close of the factory. It means I have been able to add the reversing camera option though without it delaying the order!

Hopefully find out my provisional build week on Monday!

Similar story with my Vrs Tsi estate ordered on the 23rd of may . I should get my call from Skoda UK on Monday or Tuesday with an update.

Woohoo......Spoke with my Dealer today and finally have a provisional build week of week 39 (Sept 22). Of course the downside is, i've ordered roughly the same as your SE spec in Wk 15, and with the long, long boat ride down under, approx Wk 49 is when I could expect delivery. So 34 Weeks from order to Delivery.......Pretty ****house, but the car is much better for the money than any other option. Just wish Skoda aus would bring a reasonable amount of cars in....

• Like 1