BLACK EDITION ORDERED thinking about mods already!

kemmed

Hey guys just wondering if anyone has had a look at the citigo black edition. I pre-ordered my one today and hopefully will have it October time. Planning as soon as I get it to make a few little aesthetic tweeks.

Exterior: Led lights, smoking out the rear lights, adding a cosmetic exhaust tip, insulating the wheel wheels.

Interior: Adding the seat mii armrest. Intergreating an iPad mini into the dash. Perhaps changing the interior lighting.

I would be interested to hear your thought and recommendations on this as I'm very excited but know from using formums with my previous cars (mini cooper s & c2 vts) that user advice is invaluable.

I'm going to make a new post, because I be just heard back from another dealer today saying they could offer me a black Monte Carlo (with out the bonnet stripe, which for me was a deal breaker previously) for slightly less. I was wondering if anyone nows of the specific comparisons between the two models?

• 2 weeks later...

:x

Worry not i ended up cancelling my order in the end and going for a Seat Mii by Mango in Black. It comes wilh Alcantara and lots of goodies I was not able to spec in the black edition as it turns out they are pre-built and not option-able.

I'm going to make a new post, because I be just heard back from another dealer today saying they could offer me a black Monte Carlo (with out the bonnet stripe, which for me was a deal breaker previously) for slightly less. I was wondering if anyone nows of the specific comparisons between the two models?

Bolder (if you like red) seats, sportier steering wheel, lowered suspension (not sure if the Black Edition has that)

I'd go for the Monte over the Black personally, especially if it's cheaper