THS top mounts and power flex lower insert

APR HPFP

Sachs Uprated clutch

OZ 18" Supleggera in Carbon

AP Coilovers

1 previous owner

Taxed till end of June

MOT till end of May

Overall condition is good for a car with 130k miles on it and it drives superb. All rear end bushes were recently changed. I've just put new rear calipers, discs and pads on. Fronts tyres are very new (eagle F1) rears also have low mileage wear. Cambelt and water pump have just been changed and mot was in May.

I get around 33-34 mpg in local runs so it's good on fuel.

Bad bits:

Rear spoiler lacquer is peeling and air con has packed in.

Reason for sale: possible C63 AMG purchase

£4995 ono

E25F497C-25B5-4DF4-A2E0-17CBDF08BC00_2.j

9FB98645-3D2B-4123-97D2-1EBC8C7972B7_1.j

0587F371-208D-4ABA-9C50-2B0C91AE8D71.jpg

3147D687-ADBB-47A1-AB57-FBEEC0A91B3E.jpg

A74A785A-51BB-4B82-A510-83AF16CFFD13.jpg

68ECB4CB-3E61-4F38-AFF2-AA8880B78677.jpg

94CE2B45-AD5C-4A28-9A71-63F0ABC9CA24_1.j

Wow you're actually selling it. Like the sound if an AMG though. Is that a split in the sidewall of your tyre?

Aye the lure of a V8 is too tempting. No it's a water after it was washed.

Anyone reading this thread worrying about fuel consumption, don't!

My K04 Vrs was surprisingly economical compared to a standard petrol Vrs when driven sensibly.

And on another level completely performance wise!!

I've not seen this car, but at this price it's got to be a bargain for someone.... wish I'd never sold mine :(

• Like 1

The wife's stuck her nose in with regards to the C63 so we'll see. For the power the car has it's so economical. All bushes, suspension, rear brakes and tyres have been recently replaced, there really should be little to spend on it in coming years.

If I don't get a decent price I'll take the zhaust, fuel pump and intake off and sell as a K04 converted car with a k04 stock map.

Ouch... lovely looking car though with some stunning upgraded kit for somebody, always cheaper to buy them after they've been modded by somebody else. I remember hearing about somebody that spent thousands on an S3 lump, making it silly bhp, then ran out of money and sold it for a song.... that person got the bargain of the century. GLWTS!

• Like 1

Great looking car, I nearly looked at one with similar spec (used to be on here I believe), except it had a Quaife LSD, you must struggle getting all that power down? I recently sold my diesel VRS and am in the market for something a bit more fun.

Yeah it can be a struggle in wet in lower gears but it's such fun!!

There is the option of putting stock fuel pump, stock intake and a stock K04 calibrated map. If that's the case I'd accept £4600.

Great looking car, I nearly looked at one with similar spec (used to be on here I believe), except it had a Quaife LSD, you must struggle getting all that power down? I recently sold my diesel VRS and am in the market for something a bit more fun.

At this price you can get a LSD fitted for under 1k and it still makes this a very good price.

At this price you can get a LSD fitted for under 1k and it still makes this a very good price.

Very true. TBH I like a bit of wheel spin, it puts a smile on my face :)

Getting a bit of interest now and I'm officially allowed my next choice of car, an Audi B8 S4.

Go for the RS4 or RS6, you know you want to :p

The S4 stage one is as fast as the RS4 and I can get it in a saloon version, plus the S4 road tax is as much as the Octy funnily enough.