Mk1 Mini purchase traumas?

Mr Ree

Just watched the very last minutes and seconds bidding frenzy on this little beaut,

Moggy granted, but seemingly very nice example for excellent low cost.

Looks tidier than ours tbh, and about the same price I paid 18 months ago.!  :'(

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1965-Morris-Minor-1000-4-door-saloon-/231298708470?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item35da7a33f6&autorefresh=true

Gave the pick up a run out tonight & met up with some other mini owners at a pub,saw lots of nice minis inc the one hamster lost the front off winching captain slow,one other pick up there,guy had just restored it. Get that auto bought,worse case you can always convert it to manual. 

Gave the pick up a run out tonight & met up with some other mini owners at a pub,saw lots of nice minis inc the one hamster lost the front off winching captain slow,one other pick up there,guy had just restored it. Get that auto bought,worse case you can always convert it to manual.

Was it with a club? I'm sure I saw that at Ripon car show

Virtually given up on the B'ham Mayfair now.

No reply to the cubs ebay message, and no reply to my info request either.

Sold I reckon, and probably just can't be bothered replying, arse.  :dull:

Bit disappointed 'cus it did look very nice from the piccies.

Youngster suggested he may be on holiday, to which i replied, "well why would you bother advertising a car for sale if you aren't going to be in a position to answer any queries to potential buyers?"

No brainer and nonsensical  to me.

Edited by Mr Ree

Virtually given up on the B'ham Mayfair now.

No reply to the cubs ebay message, and no reply to my info request either.

Sold I reckon, and probably just can't be bothered replying, arse. :dull:

Bit disappointed 'cus it did look very nice from the piccies.

Youngster suggested he may be on holiday, to which i replied, "well why would you bother advertising a car for sale if you aren't going to be in a position to answer any queries?"

No brainer to me.

Also you'd put the seller on holiday thing up!

Mr Ree - PM inbox is full or not receiving

I'm gunna bow out of the process now so get in touch if you want me to pass on the relevant contact details if you want to persue the auto any further

Mr Ree - PM inbox is full or not receiving

I'm gunna bow out of the process now so get in touch if you want me to pass on the relevant contact details if you want to persue the auto any further

Oh. Soz.. :blush:

I'll go sort it RIGHT now, and yes, defo interested.

PM'd you now.

Edited by Mr Ree

I know :rofl: still nothing from Birmingham?

Nah.

Given up on that one now.

Sent him a message asking him to confirm it's sold seeing as he seemingly can't be bothered responding ......couldn't help the sarcasm as stuff like this really wicks me off. Common courtesy I think it's called. Sadly lacking nowadays unfortunately.

Nah.

Sent him a message asking him to confirm it's sold seeing as he seemingly can't be bothered responding ......couldn't help the sarcasm as stuff like this really wicks me off. Common courtesy I think it's called. Sadly lacking nowadays unfortunately.

Ohh :( hopefully you'll have better luck with the Pastyboss one in the meanwhilst I've got this sorted again :):happy:3usuze4u.jpg

Nah.

A reply came flooding in following my sarcy message.

"Provisionally sold. Been very busy at work this week. Will let you know if the purchase falls through"

You needn't bother you cockwomble.

Q:  hi is there any chance i could come view the mini tomorrow evening after half 4? cheers jack 11-Aug-14

A:  I am sorry, a few bidders have asked the same question and I understand. as I would need to view the a car before making a bid.but we are away for a few days, possibly a week, I will give you a call as soon as we get back. Thank you.

I struggle to fathom some sheeple out sometimes, I REALLY do. :wall:

Please, pray, WHY are you trying to sell a car if you're going away, and therefore making viewing out of the question?

Edited by Mr Ree

What a ****

Yea, like you're going to hang around for a week in the hope that he might get back to you when he's finished sunning himself and actually gets around to TRYING to move his scrapper on, bloody eejit.

It wasn't my question btw.

My name is Victor NOT Jack.  :D