Spaceback with Sportpack in Rallye Green - pic's

Cool.  Whats the glass roof like?  Its the reason i'd get a Spaceback over its sister

Really like the roof, lets lots of light in; almost like having an open top car but without the wind and rain. Passengers particularly comment on it, as they obviously have another view out other than the side windows.

TP

• Like 2

Really like the roof, lets lots of light in; almost like having an open top car but without the wind and rain. Passengers particularly comment on it, as they have another view out other than the side windows.

TP

Back seat passengers love it. Inc the wife now i am alone in the front great  :D

• Like 3

thanks for the pictures, swmbo is really smitten by the spaceback and especially in green, think we may be heading towards one in the future, may even treat her to some ray alloys as well.

• Like 1

That does look great!

Has that got sports suspension? Ride height looks fine with the big wheels.

No standard suspension; Sportpack includes sports seats with piano black dash inserts, glass roof, extended glass on the rear hatch, sunset glass, dark chrome corner fogs, darked rear light clusters, 17" Camelot alloys.

All of the above is now standard on the newly introduced SE Sport, along with nav and climate control (but no sport suspension).

Regards,

TP 

Ref standard vs Sports suspension.

I am still grumbling about the rear suspension / dampening in my Rapid 13 reg.

As despite some efforts and costs to add dampening / insulation to stop low reasonace noise at low speed/rough surface there is still a horrible and sometimes almost painful noise when doing sub 30mph particuarly on anti skid surfaces.

It is somewhat spoiling the otherwise graet experience of the Rapid.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

looking forward to having the glass roof. Shame the blind isn't electric as it looks like it could be difficult to close the rear one from the front. Rear one might have to stay closed as think the little one will complain about the sun in his eyes.