What fuel do you guys use?

Can you request them to fill up with recommended fuel (min RON98) instead of a crappy one which is not even that much cheaper, especially if you are talking a tenner worth of petrol. I am gob smacked btw that they are not giving you full tank, such an easy win as far as customer satisfaction is concerned!

Anyway, enjoy your car!

Tesco Momentum 99 has won the vote [emoji106] cheers guys, pick the car up at 6.00pm tonight, cant bloody wait

Its fun indeed.

I actual get in the Octavia TSI VRS and think this is slow ! (Up to 120)  

With the supercharger as well as the turrocharger it is so flexible and can do 46 mpg even with reasonable pace.  Not suprised it is engine of the year for the 4th or is it 5th year running in the 1-1.4 l catergory International Engine of the Year awards.

Had to flight with my employer to keep using the 99 octane as I am a fuel card user and we were all told not to use Super unleaded until I sent then pictures of the fuel cap sticker and manual showing that if I used 95 I would get less MPG and it would cost them at least as much in fuel plus wasted time in filling up more often !

• Like 1

Picked the car up at 6 only just got in, absolutely in love with the car, best thing I've ever drove

Glad ya like it

Just remember to keep an eye on oil level

And put some pictures up of new car?