No Leather ?

Hi,

Has Skoda stopped doing leather interiors altogether for the UK ?

I can't seem to find a leather option on any of the configurators - I want a leather Scout.. muddy clothes and wet bums and toddlers on fabric is not something I wish to deal with...

Cheers

The configurator I've just looked at gives you the choose of black or brown seats which are leather.

Dulled aluminum roof rails•

Electric interface for external use AUX-IN and USB•

Electronic stabilization program (ESP)•

Emergency call system (for NAR) (telematics 1 permanent installation plus mobile phone)•

Front center armrest•

Front fog lights•

Front headrests•

Glove compartment cooling system•

Headlight washer system•

Hill hold control•

Key for locking system with remote control•

Lane departure warning•

Leather seat covering•

Luggage compartment lighting•

Mechanical rear seat release•

Leather isn't available on the L&K strangely enough. Can't be many brown cows about .........

Got my Octavia Elegance 2 weeks ago.

I though that the spec stated Leather/.Alcantara trim, but when it arrived, the seats are full leather, so maybe the spec has changed for MY15?

I have the winter pack with heated seats, so not sure if that has any bearing on this change?

Leather (if thats how you can describe it) seats are optional on UK spec Elegance models, £400 plus either front or front/rear heated seats as a mandatory extra. So £600 or £800 depending on the combination you choose. Personally I prefer the leather alcantara mix and would put the money towards electric memory seats and dimming mirrors myself. Its funny because people typically think alcantara is a nightmare but its actually v hard wearing and also surprisingly easy to clean though expect a really bad spill would require some careful use of dry cleaning fluid or expert valeting but then same can be said for cloth.

Similarly leather in a vRS is an £800/£1000 option.

In the UK Elegance comes with half leather and alcantara in either black or beige. The vRS with half leather cloth with red or grey accents.

We dont do so badly as the Elegance in Europe typically comes with rather boring cloth and the leather alcantara is also an option. They do however get some better option choices than us.

Edited by pipsyp