LED replacement bulbs - For Sale

lfc958

I have bought some of the following bulbs for my Fl Yeti to replace number plate & wing mirror puddle lights.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/390848662335?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

However i bought way too many so i would like to offer the excess to any Yeti FL owners. ( I have 36 bulbs to get rid of oops  :notme:  )

I will only look to cover my cost

Price

70p for a pair with 80p P&P = £1.50 - ( if you wish to make this up to 2x£1 coins I will donate this excess to Help for Heroes )

If you want 2 pair to cover numberplate +puddle light then

Price £1.40 with 80p P&P = £2.20 - ( if you wish to make this up to 2x£1 + 1x50p OR 3x£1 coins I will donate this excess to Help for Heroes )

Please pm me what you would like & I will pm back with info, and advise how generous you have been  :happy:

If you have any doubts about these fitting / working -   See Here :-  http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/319698-led-numberplate-lights-now-work-on-the-fl-yeti/?hl=%2Bled+%2Bbulbs

SEE POST 4 BELOW

• Like 1

These are the perfect LED’s for footwell lights and puddle lights fitted to the Superb (MKI & MKII) boot lights and taigate lights to IIRC all models in the range (they are W5W / 501  fitting)

4397_2_3e7bf0fb.jpg

They will not be as bright as say the Superskoda replacement light units... but they are also a fraction of the price and as you can see from the footwell lights and puddle lights I retro fitted to the TT, they are a huge improvement over std!

IMG_0473.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have decided that as these cost me a relatively small amount.

I will donate ALL monies from the sale of these bulbs to Help for Heroes.

In order to keep this sensible I would sell as a minimum :-

£1.50 a pair including postage ( 2nd Class )- Same as original price

£2 for 4 including postage ( 2nd Class )

£2.50 for 6 including postage ( 2nd Class )

If you wish to donate more than above the all is welcome  

As of this post 1 person has paid lots more than asked for 4 bulbs above & it is because of this generosity I have decided to follow their example.

I have fitted these to my car & these are working fine.