Rapid Spaceback Black Edition

I'm getting the black edition for the full glass roof. plus its got the bigger diamond cut alloys and sat nav as standard. I was talking more money for an SE with same spec due to upgrades. plus I think it looks better.

• Like 1

Sorry, only had a white one here, got a black Roomster though :happy:

Would that rapid been moon white metallic?? :)

Going back to the specs, do the dealers not get a spec sheet on the car (Black Edition)

Cheers

Would that rapid been moon white metallic?? :)

Going back to the specs, do the dealers not get a spec sheet on the car (Black Edition)

Cheers

I posted the whole Black Edition range in another thread - here This was taken straight from the internal system and lists the additional spec over an SE. Granted it doesn't state Glass/Fixed Pano Roof BUT it does state Style Pack which includes the roof. Some people ehh  :think: 

Yes the white one would be Moon, and rather nice indeed it was  :) 

So is it now based on the SE Tech spec??

Do you have any pictures of the white one??

I am assuming it doesnt come with the auto lights and wipers??

Sorry for all the questions!!! :D

Sorry, no pics, customer is happily driving around in it now. Yes, it is SE Tech spec and nope, no auto lights or wipers

So effectively then your paying an additional £345 RRP, to have Savio instead of Camelot alloys and Black Edition in the V5C in place of SE Sport (with optional metallic paint) :wonder:

Think I'd go for the Sport and have a greater choice of metallic colours (race blue or rallye green :yes:  ), or save a further £525 and get a no cost colour.

TP

This may seem a bit extreme but does anyone think Skoda could get in trouble with trading standards by claiming these black editions are limited when in most cases they are simply existing spec vehicles in black with say nav?

Think it differs enough to warrant it's place but if it's as suggested an up spec SE, then does it have climate control which is now standard on the SE Sport (along with all the other features of the Black Edition bar metallic paint and Savio pattern rims). If not then its even more overpriced then I suggested earlier.

TP

Not sure I'd want to pay that much but it looks quite good.

I'd still like to get an arm rest for mine, I'd probably win the lottery before Skoda UK decide to operate an accessories sale business properly though. :(

Sorry my bad

Although it doesnt have the climate control that the SE Tech that does!!

The Black Edition appears to be based on the SE as was, with added Sportpack, Nav, Metallic paint and Savio alloys in place of Camelot, which these photos confirm.

So very similar to the new SE Sport trim but missing climate control, chrome effect vent surrounds, TPM and passenger seat height adjuster if the latest brochure is to be believed.

So very overpriced in comparison to an SE Sport.

TP

• Like 2