Briskoda 2015 Calendar Photo Submision

BriskodaCalendar

In preparation for closing day madness I have logged in and downloaded the images from the email account (66) and "Right Click->Saved" all those in the thread and those placed in the sub-fora bump threads by people who can't read (118) so we have a healthy number of pictures

Competition will be fierce in some categories and decidedly lacking in others as is always the case.

A couple of days remain for submission so if you want to get involved get out there (in the rain) and get snapping.

A word of note to stratos G, Laurie 69 and Liverpool Lad, you have submitted the same pictures this year as you did last year, as such they will not be considered for entry.

Voting thread to follow on Monday and big thank you to all those who have submitted pictures.

Tthere are some truly excellent ( and some pretty ropey ;)) pictures this year

• Like 3

If you just right clicked and saved from here you will only have the 1024x768 version of mine. You need to left click to follow it to photobucket and then click the download link to get the full res.

Me and two others yes.

I didn't look for volunteers though, they were on wages so I chose the volunteers.

Ahh I was about to say I couldn't see your depot manager driving one unless it was off a cliff so he can get minibuses back in the Fox's lair