Has production of Mk2 Fabia Hatch & Estates ceased already.?

Please, no Negativity.  This is a Happy Place, Positivity only in front of the children..    As they teach at Training college, 2 Positives for every Negative.

Skoda and VW have never ever accepted any troubles, so that means you must have just imagined any,.

VORSPRUNG DURCH TECHNIK.

Edited by goneoffSKi
  • Like 1

Please, no Negativity.  This is a Happy Place, Positivity only in front of the children..    As they teach at Training college, 2 Positives for every Negative.

Skoda and VW have never ever accepted any troubles, so that means you must have just imagined any,.

VORSPRUNG DURCH TECHNIK.

Are you tempted to grab a last on the line fab vRS George? Must be tempted by swapping yours for a new CTHE, maybe an estate?

I was amazed when I went on the Skoda site to see they're still hawking the vRS - 'from' £17,995*.

*I think - it's about that anyway but I can't be bothered going back onto the site again to confirm.

As much as I like the vRS I simply would not pay that sort of money for one - especially at the end of the production run.

I was amazed when I went on the Skoda site to see they're still hawking the vRS - 'from' £17,995*.

*I think - it's about that anyway but I can't be bothered going back onto the site again to confirm.

As much as I like the vRS I simply would not pay that sort of money for one - especially at the end of the production run.

My local dealer has a green vRS estate in the showroom. For £19.5k. bargain!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well the 'All New 3rd Generation Fabia' has been revealed and the order books will be open soon in the UK.

?

Has anyone here ordered and is waiting on a new Mk2 Fabia, 

or planing on picking up a Bargain when the Manufacturer / Dealers start slashing 

prices on New, Stock & Demonstrators?

There are bound to be some great bargains in late 2014, & into 2015.

george