Anyone interested in a Bradford locale meeting ?

Skoda4x4man

Having seen how many members live in or around Bradford (other memebers might be welcome too :p  )  - any one fancy a meet/tire kick session ?

A pub meet or a curry evening or (sorry, its my thing) dog walk ?

Chris

Edited by Skoda4x4man

I had thought about the Buffet at Thornbury roundabout, the largest curry house at Cleckheaton or there's a good buffet one in the center of Brighouse

I'll check my shifts and put up a date poll soon - just wanted to gauge interest at the moment.

Chris

That's the one thing I miss about living over here in Scarborough, all the best curry houses are back in West Yorkshire.  :'(

Would any of you be willing to deliver to the east coast in a Cannon Ball Run style event?  The prize is a pint in the Golden Ball on the seafront and if the curry is still warm by the time it gets here I'll throw a packet of nuts/scratchings/crisps in too!

I'll have a lamb rogan josh, Peshwari naan and onion fried rice please.  :notme:

• Like 2

3 Singhs - feet away from where I work - been many times - great food.

Will sort some thing for early October - Holiday, shift work and other things getting in the way in September

Chris

Entirely down to the date for me, don't want to commit myself to a meet up and not be able to make it.

Had the happen twice to me now with track events.

Cool - would be nice if you could attend mate!  :thumbup:

Let us see how dates work out...

Right guys, listen up

Hate to do this, but Im afraid Im going to have to delete this thread as it has been reported :(

Apologies

Damo

btw, just so you know... it was reported due to the fact that it is obviously unfair to everyone not in West Yorkshire, that you should be planning a curry night, and it blatantly discriminating against us people that live outside the area.

We all love a good curry, and you should be looking at more central locations or holding it at a weekend at the very least.

As I said, Im sorry to have to do this.

Thread locked

• Like 2