Eibach Lowering Springs

Ant,

"Hi the correct Eibach spring code for the vRS diesel estate is E10-79-010-02-22"

I'm collecting my new diesel vRS estate from Simpsons on March 1st or 2nd, so wondered whether you could fit the above spring kit on the way home?

Cheers,

Paul

I will be now buying the eibach pro kit rather than the H&R as I don't want to much of a drop

Yeah, same here - I had a some Eibach that dropped my Saab front way too much and the result was that what was already a low spoiler lip became borderline unusable - It was scrapping everywhere and I had to stop using a certain undergroung parking because it simply would not go without scrapping

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Question for anyone with the E10-79-010-02-22 springs - are they black or red?

@Moley - you've had those on for  year or more now?  How are the dampers holding up?

Question for anyone with the E10-79-010-02-22 springs - are they black or red?

@Moley - you've had those on for  year or more now?  How are the dampers holding up?

Having mine fitted in the morning so can let you know.

• Like 1

They are black.We just fitted Paul's springs to his VRS diesel estate. They drop the front quite nicely

Can we get some pics?

And also, this is my experience with Eibach on the Saab: massive top on front, but rear too high...

Question for anyone with the E10-79-010-02-22 springs - are they black or red?

@Moley - you've had those on for year or more now? How are the dampers holding up?

Springs are black and yes the dampers are doing ok

• Like 1

Springs are black and yes the dampers are doing ok

thanks for that..

i might hold off until i can get some B8 dampers to go with them..   http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/391446-bilstein-b12-or-eibach-pro-and-b8-dampers-for-mk3-vrs-estate/ 

£108 on german ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/391122027861?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT 

Edited by rob_e

Does putting the springs on stock dampers bugger them quickly or is it fine to do this? What is a good "off-the-shelf" combination of springs and dampers that ppl use or suggest?

My last two cars (both vRS) had Eibach's fitted with stock dampers. First one covered 108,000 with no issues and I'm on nearly 40k with the current vRS with no issues.