Maxidot Options

Should there be an option in the maxidot to change the selective locking options and coming home feature in a 2005 car?

I cannot find either in the Setup menu.

Also, can I enable the full sized speed on the screen like I've seen other members do, or is that only on FL cars?

Ah right so I have to enable them first with vcds to show up?

Is there anything else that can be added to the menus like that?

I know I can code in auto close windows if it starts raining as it has the auto dimming mirror and wipers with the light/rain sensor.

It's in central convenience 46.

Not sure which byte etc. Just go through each one and look for the option to show the menu in maxidot. There's also an option relating to fast scrolling near it too.

Phil

I'm fairly sure the Maxidot and mfsw were fitted at the factory as the rest of the car is pretty specced up.

Would they fit a midline module and maxidot at the factory?

Are there any other options that would have guaranteed the highline module?

Guys , i don't want to make a new thread , it's a tiny think...

Maxidot have a function called ,, CAR STATUS ,, (or something like that , i translated from my language , which is Slovak)

This function shows only if it's some error on you car (License plate light broken or so...) and disappears when no error.

Have you also this ,, CAR STATUS ,, function with error 1/1 if you open the door on your car ?

It doesn't matter , if the engine is running or not , or which door is opened. Can you please check for me ? It's only a minute...

1.Open your car , 2.Open the (driver) door = Maxidot shows your car icon with opened door , 3.Put the ignition on (don't need to start) , 4.Let the (driver) door opened , 5.Navigate in your Maxidot menu and find (if shows) option ,, CAR STATUS ,, 6.Click OK/Enter this menu and you should see again the car icon (as in step 3.) with small error 1/1 on right corner of the screen

Works it also on your car ? I just want to know , if it's made by coding (i made a lot) or it's normally function , error info

Thank you !

Ronnie

Edited by puntoii