Next Yorkshire Meet Saturday 27th September - The Old Post Office Pub just off j38 of M1 - 3pm Onwards

Damo

Not a bad turn out for late in the season, so thanks to all who came :thumbup:

Nice to see some new faces, Tinksy and GavD... as well as catch up with the regulars. And glad you could finally make it to one Damo, albeit a late entrance.

Good talking to the guy with the air ride Octy vRS (apologies I can't remember your name)

Sorry I couldn't make it to the eatery, but Im sure you all had fun and filled your faces anyway!

Highly doubtful there will be another Yorkshire meet at the Old Post Office, unless Octobers weather is mild... but hopefully we can arrange something indoors perhaps

Catch you all soon

Damo

• Like 4

Good meet as usual but missed Alex. The post office should be renamed the post offensive hatch. ! If you don't eat you have to stand in the doorway on the steps and we will serve you out of a hatch like some 70s dinner kitchen. !

• Like 2

Good meet as usual but missed Alex. The post office should be renamed the post offensive hatch. ! If you don't eat you have to stand in the doorway on the steps and we will serve you a hatch like some 70s dinner kitchen. !

Get over it :D  :D

• Like 1

Many many many thanks to Simbo for his VCDS expertese....... I purposely took a slight detour to work so i had to stop on a pretty steep (For my area but suppose others would call it very steep) hill at some lights. Took foot off footbrake and pulled away with no roll back. :) :) :)

No having to get used to it though Simbo as it was the very similar feeling to the auto release handbrake the V70 had so a very similar experience..... which did take some getting used to when we first had the V70 so i see where you are coming from. ;)

Just have to find one of those "ideal" roundabouts to test out the XDS now..... ;)

• Like 1