nilfisk c110 p/ washer

V5-Steve

Nilfisk are the best IMO so just pick one to suit your budget. The 90 degree under body and auto nozzles are worth having if you can get them included. The patio washer and car brush are not. Their lance won't be any good to use with snowfoam, for that the AB one on the group buy on detailing world with some magifoam is the one to go for.

A lot of people on here have Nilfisk washers and are very pleased with them. Earlier this year, I bought this package from Argos which is terrific value...it comes with lots of accessories and includes an 8 metre hose (instead of 5m.), specific "auto nozzle" with a wide fan-jet and an "under-chassis" nozzle which jets at 90 degrees ...these are extremely useful but pricey if bought separately.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Search/searchTerm/Nilfisk+Titan.htm

• Like 2

A lot of people on here have Nilfisk washers and are very pleased with them. Earlier this year, I bought this package from Argos which is terrific value...it comes with lots of accessories and includes an 8 metre hose (instead of 5m.), specific "auto nozzle" with a wide fan-jet and an "under-chassis" nozzle which jets at 90 degrees ...these are extremely useful but pricey if bought separately.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Search/searchTerm/Nilfisk+Titan.htm

+1 on the Nilfisk Titan, (bought one about an hour ago), and there's a thread elsewhere on this part of the forum on the pro's and con's of it v's the Karcher p/w's.

Not sure if it'd help, but you might also want to try your local Homebase. I was in there (just before collecting the Titan from Argos) and they had the C110's on a darned good discount, not sure if it was £49.99 or £69.99 - but certainly less than the £99.99 that the Titan goes for. They also had pretty good deals on the Karcher K4 Compact...

Looking for a replacement for a (hell sent) Karcher and it's fascinating to see the wide variety of opinions - Karcher's "Pro" gear seems to be pretty well respected, and one or two of the "consumer" ones (the really cheap ones) seem to have a following. But generally they don't have a good reputation otherwise ("built down to a price" being a common criticism).

• Like 1

I ended up getting the Nilfisk Titan as I thought it was worth spending a bit more. Got a really long bosch hose that I no longer need now.

That Bosch hose might not be a complete loss though, as I know you can get convertors for it from eBay (and elsewhere). For example: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/170975380783

Downside is that obviously you'd need a machine end adapter, and another one to allow use of the tools, unless you've got some really good Bosch tools of course. I've just bought an adaptor to allow me to use the Karcher tools on my Titan - mainly because the Karcher brush looks good and is quite comfortable to hold. (Plus I'm mean enough not to want to throw out perfectly good tools just because the main unit was c**p).