Official pics of the Fabia III Combi

we have got to wait and see how much skoda uk de-spec it compared to other countries :(

hopefully they will leave well alone and let us have a full spec car

Can not see them doing that you know there going to play with the spec

we have got to wait and see how much skoda uk de-spec it compared to other countries :(

hopefully they will leave well alone and let us have a full spec car

At least you will get all the engines. Spoke to a Skoda SE rep today, they've only ordered Greenlines for the first batch. He couldn't answer when the other engines would show up.

I am really liking this, what a neat looking little estate!

They are gonna sell bucket loads of these.

Fingers crossed for a vRS with a punchy little Diesel DSG, if they do one, I will trade my Octy in an instant!

• Like 1

Stunning.  White elegance with pan roof and a few choice options coming my way i reckon :-)

Although, rumoured to be a full year behind hatch?

I doubt that the estate will be a year behind, they were both spotted being road together tested before the Motor Show and are both on the Skoda stand in production ready form. All the blurb and spec/price sheets only contain the info the hatch but that's only for the launch, the estate won't be far behind.

• 2 weeks later...

What a great looking estate. This could tempt me out of my Superb for the right price and engine. Tempted by the Leon FR estate with 1.4 TSi engine with ACT currently but put this engine in the Fab estate and IMOVIE Skoda could be onto a winner. Currently the engine line up just doesn't appeal to me.

A good read in the 'Auto Express' today Fabia driven, it seems that the dash is hard looking and a bit bland.  VW have not let Skoda have there head on the finish inside as it might out do the Polo, see the comments of the Editor-in-chief Steve Fowler.

Also the price has gone up, still a very nice car, but I think VW are taking the Skoda range out of the cheap sector of the market as they are seeing it do so well, I do think Skoda needs to take more control of the design more, this will stop the guys at Skoda shrugging a shoulder and getting on with the job that they are told to do.

• 2 months later...

the Fabia estate will have a far bigger boot - which is very appealing to me tbh. :)

This can be a bit misleading as the figures are volume. So with the Fabia being taller than the Spaceback, this could be the reason. If you transport things like fishing rods and model aeroplanes, assembled, it's floor area that's more important to me than height.  So I shall take some items to try in both when it's time to change my vRS Estate.