Calling all Meteor Grey vRS Owners

Not just a newbie but an optimist too, 15 weeks order to delivery, more likely to see a battleship on its maiden voyage outta the Clyde...

My Metal Grey estate arrived in less than 12 weeks. Ordered 1st July and picked up 20th September. Loving it!

To be honest I was toying over the Metal or Meteor greys but having seen the Meteor in the flesh I decided against it and plumped for the Metal. I think the Metal Grey goes better with the alloys.

Just my opinion and to be honest the Meteor Grey is growing on me....

Paul

Edited by VRS2012Blue

Hi Mate

I've got a Meteor Grey, with black pack. FINALLY got it last week (after originally ordering it in December, and then again in June after it was delivered wrong).

I live in Willenhall, but work in Birmingham Centre a few days a week. I park at Millennuim Point Multistorey (then walk into the centre), if you wanted to see it there. That might be convenient for you.

If you want, i can let you know when I'm there, and you can pop along to it at your leisure, if your not fussed about me being there :p

• Like 1

Hi Mate

I've got a Meteor Grey, with black pack. FINALLY got it last week (after originally ordering it in December, and then again in June after it was delivered wrong).

I'm loving that one, you backed a wrong delivery, I'd have loved to have seen the salesman face.

Lozza, be strong, your time will come...

Toni8b, you're right there fella! ;)

Falkster, time to fess up, that is how they arrived from Superskoda, they were finished in a metallic silver grey (possibly steel grey?). The correct paint is on order but in the meantime they are a push fit but really quite secure, all I have done is flatted down the clear coat with some fine wire wool in prep for the primer.

Weather permitting, I will PM you a distance shot tomoz.

• Like 2

Oh, and did I say I love being a Meteor Grey owner! Really would like some wheels like on the Simpsons Motorsport Edition. :) :)

• Like 1