Was thinking about buying a yeti but......

O.C.D.

I've just nipped out and put a bottle of pop and a bag of crisps behind the bins next to the naughty step for you. (Don't tell the Yeti Stasi, or I'll be sent to bed without supper!)

• Like 2

FML I just read 7 pages containing some absolute crap for no good reason at all! 

All cars have good points and bad points, none are perfect for all needs........ deal with it! 

OCD I really like the Sportage's and I am outraged that you still have not put pics up, get it sorted! Please inc lots of interior pics of the tech etc  :nerd: Whats the 1.7 like in comparison to the 1.2 TSi with regards to progress and smoothness etc? 

• Like 2

FML I just read 7 pages containing some absolute crap for no good reason at all!

All cars have good points and bad points, none are perfect for all needs........ deal with it!

OCD I really like the Sportage's and I am outraged that you still have not put pics up, get it sorted! Please inc lots of interior pics of the tech etc :nerd: Whats the 1.7 like in comparison to the 1.2 TSi with regards to progress and smoothness etc?

l

I'm partial to the crap on pages 5/6

• Like 2

l

I'm partial to the crap on pages 5/6

The tides did turn back for a wee bit there indeed with a bit of good spirited banter, but should never have needed too lol. I kept thinking, 'maybe there will be some pics further down' and then 'maybe there will be some pics on the next page'..... but they never came, they never came!!!! :( Then the individual posts I wanted to reply to, but as I had arrived so late into the party, there was little point dragging up old ground.  :x

• Like 1

"there was little point dragging up old ground."

Whoa, you can use a Sportage for ploughing, who knew? Now that's something that takes the bragging rights from a Yeti. :giggle:

• Like 3