Electrical issues, boot lid buttons, back door windows and locks.

Hi guys,

Not great with cars especially electrical side and could do with some help if poss.

Recently bought a Superb, TDI DSG 170. Twin hatch back version. It's 2010 reg.

Quickly noticed that the back door powered windows aren't working atall, tried the on/off button on the drivers door with no success. Also the back doors aren't locking with the central locking. And also the twin hatch boot lid buttons do nothing atall, it will only open as a saloon automatically with the key fob. And the cigaret lighters are also dead. So problems are:

1. Rear door locks and powered windows not working.

2. Boot lid manual buttons not working.

3. Cigaret lighters front to back not working.

I've checked the fuses and all look fine,

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Mike

Does this sound like the damaged wiring loom issue I've seen on here ?

Can you check for power at the switches ? - will need a multimeter/continuity tester

Chris

Yes I would also recommend a scan with VCDS if you can find a member nearby too (see the member map in the VCDS section).  Without that we are guessing really, but if I had to make one it is possible a broken wire exists, and you could look in the door grommets, possibly the front driver door given all the rears are both affected and the front driver door is usually the master controller (as I think alberg is also suggesting). Alternatively it could be a canbus wiring problem which would explain the seemingly unrelated issues being present.  Of course the problems could also be unrelated, so it could be more than wire, hence the need for a scan really.