How to redesign your Megane

James I

Sitting on the outside of corners is common for rally spectators, even on the Jim Clark rally earlier this year spectators were killed, people just do not think what the consequences are of choices they make.

Usual attitude these days. If it's dangerous someone will move me. It's their fault if they don't.

New trousers required for some of them.

You could see the older guys standing knew what was about to happen and legged it quick.

Fair play to the red head sat on the wall, she barely moved  :rock:

Just goes to the without saying, the red head had bigger balls then the two blokes, who ran like little school girls. (trying to type this quietly as the wife would kill me if she saw what I wrote, she's a red head and in one hell of a mood, as I tided away her strictly tickets away and can't remember where i put them)

• Like 1

Just goes to the without saying, the red head had bigger balls then the two blokes, who ran like little school girls. (trying to type this quietly as the wife would kill me if she saw what I wrote, she's a red head and in one hell of a mood, as I tided away her strictly tickets away and can't remember where i put them)

Filing cabinet?

Ebay?

And people wonder why we get them to move from places like that on rallies?

And invariably get abuse and threats when we do it.

might be worth downloading the vid to your phone to show the muppets you're having difficulty moving that the really do need to shift their ar8es

• Like 1

might be worth downloading the vid to your phone to show the muppets you're having difficulty moving that the really do need to shift their ar8es

Just a shame the now default mebtality of "Shur I'll be fine, that'd never happen to me"  would still apply...

Just a shame the now default mebtality of "Shur I'll be fine, that'd never happen to me"  would still apply...

I'm a great believer in the Darwinian theory of evolution, so maybe these muppet's should be put forward for an award: http://www.darwinawards.com/darwin/

I'm a great believer in the Darwinian theory of evolution, so maybe these muppet's should be put forward for an award: http://www.darwinawards.com/darwin/

I think you actually have to be dead to qualify.

These girls would be in the "Must try harder" category.

• Like 1

To be fair they're not that close to the corner. One way of looking at it is that they positioned themselves perfectly, for the best view. :)

Wonder if the events insurers are covered for replacement trousers und ancilliaries in the event of malfunction!

they've got a category - At Risk Survivors

http://www.darwinawards.com/stupid/stupid2014.html