Golf seats in an octavia ?

I have just purchased a 4x4 octavia estate 1.8t, and while i find it to be a great car (quite fast). The leather seats provide very little latteral support and i find the seats unsupportive.

hence does anyone know if the seats fro a vw golf/boara/passat audi a3/s3 fit in the front (only looking to change the front two)

Regards

Leviquattro

I'll be interested to know if you fit the rear seats too' date=' I didn't think those ones weren't suitable for a rear centre three point belt.

I'm guessing the door cards won't fit at all either.[/quote']

I fitted a centre lap belt with the R32 rear bench, I just leave it tooked under the seat though to keep a 4 seater look as the 2 main seats on the rear bench are like 'mini-buckets'.

Door cards definetely won't fit.

I fitted a centre lap belt with the R32 rear bench' date=' I just leave it tooked under the seat though to keep a 4 seater look as the 2 main seats on the rear bench are like 'mini-buckets'.

Door cards definetely won't fit.[/quote']

Yeah, I reckon that's the best thing to do, I hate that random lap belt lying in between the two rear seats and I also hate carrying 3 people in the back. It's not a taxi cab you know! ;):rofl:

Yep, trip to the scrappy planned to find a centre lap belt. Back seats are in already, very easy in principle, a bit of an effort in practice pushing and pulling. Front seats will have to wait a bit though, I want my old seats fixed under warranty before I remove them.

Yep, trip to the scrappy planned to find a centre lap belt. Back seats are in already, very easy in principle, a bit of an effort in practice pushing and pulling. Front seats will have to wait a bit though, I want my old seats fixed under warranty before I remove them.

Get the bolt and fixings with the lap belt as they're slightly different IIRC.