NipponShine Product Guide and Comparison

samuir1974

Ah i see 845 is a bit more friendly in that case.

As with most Collinite products the ease of use comes with applying a very very thin layer on application.

Damp/moist applicator always helps this process and never on hot/warm panels or direct sun.

I would do 3 panels max with 845; less with 915 and less again with 476. But that's just my preference  :thumbup:

Agree on the above, I prefer the 845 out of all of the Colli waxes. It gives a warmer wetter look, whereas the others are a bit more muted. Albeit the others are a little bit more durable. 845 I do 2 panels at a time, but conditions are also important.

• Like 1

2nd ordered arrived today from Jackie, super efficient as ever. Thought I'd give soft egg mouse a go along with a purple wheel cleaning glove.

...did you also get a full translation of the instructions too? :giggle:  ;)  :thumbup:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just to keep you uptodate chaps.... a new Soft 99 release due in the UK via Jackie Wong.

The Kiwami - Premium car wax.

Completely other end of the spectrum to Fusso, the durability is less but the main focus is gloss.

It's a polymer and carnauba based wax with an anticipated durability of 3 months tops.

As with most Soft99 products - very thin layers required on application and accurate cure times and panel temps,

which help ease of application, but the gloss levels reported on the test tubs doing the rounds are allegedly superb!

Another great product at the £20-25 price point; keep your eyes open for stock arriving :thumbup:

10403351_10153342618180750_5839936975602

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Seeing Kiwami pop up alot lately. Leaving some cracking results on top of Fusso too!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Yes - plenty of reviews recently.... all look good.

I think a CYR sample pack of Kiwami, KOG and 1 other might be worth an investment :thumbup:

• Like 1

Yes - plenty of reviews recently.... all look good.

I think a CYR sample pack of Kiwami, KOG and 1 other might be worth an investment [emoji106]

I'm going to place an order with Andy at the end of the month. Want to try to some more AutoPerfekt products so will more than likely add it to the basket!

I'm going to place an order with Andy at the end of the month. Want to try to some more AutoPerfekt products so will more than likely add it to the basket!

Nice one indeed.  If you wanna go 50:50 on the CYR order for Nipponshine samples - let me know.

Although - I am waiting on the WaxPack due at the end of the month - to avoid any duplicates etc.

I would imagine KOG provides their signature finish (ie their best finish) Kiwami is slightly different from that by the sound of it.

Reports look great on Kiwami boys. I'm tempted by it, but I really like buying British. No denying it though, it looks great. Am I cutting my nose off to spite my face??!!

• Like 1

Chris, delivery charges are the same as UK postage.Just wanted to buy on island and the firm I buy from on island have really gone to town on the detailing product range. All the usual suspects ( Mad Cow, 50 cal, Ad including Hellshine the list goes on) the only product range he cannot get is Angelwax but he is trying very hard to get them on board. We pay very similar prices as per UK so it is a win win situation.

Tony

• Like 1