watch out for the Badger

I had a badger run up to my car the other morning and steal the lower N/S grill by the fog light .

I searched ebay and he cheapest I could find was second hand £13.99 +£5 p/p, the place is in Wolverhampton , as I work in west Brom (6 ish mile) I thought I would save postage and fetch ther parts , Anyway got there , arsey bloke saying you should have told me you where coming that part sold yesterday  even without looking or asking  what part I was after, I had emailed and told him I would collect Monday any problems please let me know phone number given.

Any way I looked on skodaparts.com and was amazed how cheap a genuine 1 is .About £3.50 + p/p

Moto of the story is ebay aint the cheapest place to shop

Edited by Chickenlicker22
  • Like 1

The morale of the story is move if you have badgers capable of stealing car components!

I hear Romanian badgers have started coming over here stealing our hard working, thieveing British badgers jobs. It's a problem that's only going to get worse IMO. And yes, ebay ain't always the cheapest port of call.

• Like 1

Sounds like an urban badger problem. Out here in the sticks we often leave the car unlocked and not had a single thieving badger. Deers are another story though furtive little bvgger$ keep stealing the roses.

• Like 1