one of the last vRS estates, cracking value, I'm tempted...

technically it is used..... they had it at the full price for 6 months in the showroom, and needless to say it never sold, they registered it in the garage name to sell, then discounted... I think it had about 14 miles on it when I saw it in the carpark....

for anyone interested (and if you buy it say "David Turner" sent you and I want some compensation! pmsl) its at border cars lillyhall. google 'em ;) (near Workington, west coast Cumbria)

So if it's been registered used I presume that then means no longer any 'new car' 0% APR PCP etc available to take advantage of?

A good bargain if paying cash but not so great if financing and now subject to sky-high dealer APR....?

for anyone interested (and if you buy it say "David Turner" sent you and I want some compensation! pmsl) its at border cars lillyhall. google 'em ;) (near Workington, west coast Cumbria)

I think the word you were looking for was commission, Dave

;)

• Like 1

It's not listed on their website. I'm glad there so far from me as I might have done something silly and swmbo would probably kill me lol

So if it's been registered used I presume that then means no longer any 'new car' 0% APR PCP etc available to take advantage of?

A good bargain if paying cash but not so great if financing and now subject to sky-high dealer APR....?

It's not listed on their website. I'm glad there so far from me as I might have done something silly and swmbo would probably kill me lol

this was the e-mail I got... so there is some kind of offer (pay nothing for 3 months)  my apr was 6% on my current car, so not that bad... with dealer finance by barclays.

Dear Turner,

Just a quick email to let you know that we have £3,500,000 of ex demonstrator stock (delivery mileage only) that must go this month. You can save up to £12,140 on recommended retail prices (equivalent 43.15%). You won't find prices like this anywhere else.

And that’s not all. You can buy now and have nothing to pay for 3 months, which means you can get your new car now and not worry about paying for it until after Christmas!

This is not a sale. This is an opportunity for you to take advantage of heavily discounted prices only available at Border Cars thanks to our huge buying power and pack deals with manufacturers.

In fact, we are so confident that we have the most competitive prices ever, that we are going to ask you to value your own part exchange!*

We will be announcing this online, on the TV, on the Radio and in the press next week but, as a carefully selected customer, you can find out more about these offers by contacting our sales team ASAP (I have just briefed them on the offers in a conference call this morning).

Contact your local branch for more details:

then a massive list of cars! including the vrs in the first post.... Ive seen it in the carpark :)

I wouldn't worry that its not on the website, they NEVER keep it up to date! lol...

• Like 1

some reasonable discount on octys, a vRS diesel here :

Skoda Octavia Hatch VRS 2.0 TDI 184ps 6 G Man Candy White £24,020 £2,025 £21,995  

PX64OEV

and massive discounts on superbs!

Skoda Superb Estate Tour de France 2.0 TDI 140 PS 4x4 Petrol Blue Metallic £28,490 £6,495 £21,995   PY14OJZ
  • Like 1