VRS has arrived - here's to the next 4 yrs and 160,000 miles !

New VRS was delivered on Monday.

It's a company car which I will have for 4 years and as I do about 40k per annum it's certainly going to get well used.

Done 700 miles already and love it.

post-114577-0-22216300-1414957021_thumb.jpg

post-114577-0-64049500-1414957174_thumb.jpg

post-114577-0-74955900-1414957186_thumb.jpg

Edited by RSgeoff
  • Like 2

Fantastic.

You are probably the toughest customer for an Octy 3 on the forum so please update us regularly as the miles pile on.

• Like 1

Yeah, will do. I'm also like Jekyll and Hyde, so will spend a lot of time trying to get the best economy, then at others will use it spiritly.

Already averaged 65+ mpg over 300 miles. The target is 70mpg.

For those that don't know me i've had about 32 performance cars over the last 25 years, including 14 Mitsubishi Evo's.

• Like 1

Looking good!...Very similar spec to the one I'm waiting for as my company car (due in March '15)...Will be putting similar miles on it too (min of 550 miles a week just as my daily commute!)...Enjoy yours

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Well just an update 5 months down the line.

Done 16,000 miles and I love it.

Only thing that I was disappointed with was the small fuel tank and range due to the mileage i'm doing. Also have only been averaging about 52 mpg however............

I fitted a DTUK a few weeks ago and am over the moon. Its transformed the car, both in performance but also now getting 10mpg more (averaging about 62) and / circa 100 miles more per tank. That will save me around £700 a year on fuel.

• Like 2

Toughest customer for an O3 on the forum? 

411061515.jpg

:devil:

(delivered to me on the 1st of November 2014)

If we'd decide to do a race to the 200.000 that would probably be the longest-running race ever! 

• Like 1

Only thing that I was disappointed with was the small fuel tank and range due to the mileage i'm doing. Also have only been averaging about 52 mpg however............

I fitted a DTUK a few weeks ago and am over the moon. Its transformed the car, both in performance but also now getting 10mpg more (averaging about 62) and / circa 100 miles more per tank. That will save me around £700 a year on fuel.

Interesting re DTUK, has it been serviced since / anyone picked up on it?

Looks like you've come to the same conclusion on how it transforms the car many do who fit a DTUK box. Don't forget though if your using the on board fuel consumption figures these will now be out by anything up to 10% as the ecu will not know the box is there. Doing a brim to brim calculation is the only really accurate way which is why many use fuelly or what ever its called! Good to hear your enjoying it though!

Looks like you've come to the same conclusion on how it transforms the car many do who fit a DTUK box. Don't forget though if your using the on board fuel consumption figures these will now be out by anything up to 10% as the ecu will not know the box is there. Doing a brim to brim calculation is the only really accurate way which is why many use fuelly or what ever its called! Good to hear your enjoying it though!

100 miles more per tank irrespective of what the fuel computer is saying says it all.

What settings you use on dtuk box?

2:1

What's happened to the 70mpg target ? LOL

Just a bit (NO) enormously green (YES) with envy, of your motor..LOL

Well I was hoping for that but ended up getting nowere near it without the DTUK. The initial mpg was during the running in period driving like a granny.

Edited by RSgeoff
  • Like 1