MC Steering Wheel

Camlep

This sounds so over the top, but does anyone have - or know how to source - the part number for the Monte Carlo's new flat bottomed steering wheel? I'd like to see how much it is, so I could possibly fit it to my GT Elegance. I love the flat bottomed and red stitched steering wheel, with the black gloss sections. 

Edited by Camlep

It's the reason I bought the car!

Sorry I can't help though; surely just pop into your local Skoda garage and ask at the Service Desk?

It's beautiful, such a small thing, but I love it. And yeah, I thought about it - I feel like they might start to wonder why I'm always asking about the car. Don't think they quite get my love for cars, and such small details! Might drop them an email though! 

photo%202.jpg

That's the MC wheel. My wheel is leather an same hand holding shape at the top 'corners', but is completely round and without the dot-effect leather and the red stitching. 

The wheel will probably similar in size to mine, and so it's not 'chunky' as such. Just a nice size to hold, and comfortable with the hand-holding pads. 

I would bet that the wheel without airbag would be around £300!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a horrible feeling you're probably correct.  :sweat:
Edited by Camlep
  • Like 1

I'm sure it will fit! £212 for a steering wheel, without an airbag. *gulp*

Thanks, though. Will have a look into it. I'm saving a project car, so don't want to go too overboard!  :mmm:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ye, another £150! Why not a no cost option?? Can't see it's worth £150 more than standard?

So a dealer can fit it for £150? That's a bit steep, but I can still attempt to negotiate.