Autobrite Detail Xmas Sale

KBPhoto

Nothing major on the site today guess it means keeping an eye out every day.

No sign of Abyss Chris.

Cherry Glaze for me. Used my sample from Sparkly's GB last week and its great. £6 for another 500ml sold!

Decided to click collect and see what other goodies I can add. Then might have a run down there to collect.

• Like 3

So what are the must have AD products? Used the magifoam and was impressed

Most of the hellshine range imo abyss and rapid revenge are amazing!

Cherry Glaze for me. Used my sample from Sparkly's GB last week and its great. £6 for another 500ml sold!

Decided to click collect and see what other goodies I can add. Then might have a run down there to collect.

Sounds good Kevin..... roadtrip?!?

Let me know if you are - i would happily tag along  :thumbup:

Let's see how the 2 weeks of sale items progress....  :happy:

Can I come too please Kevin?

Yep a road trip sounds good.

I was thinking of going on a Saturday after the sales days end. Assuming I buy at least a few things.

Could possibly take a day off work if Saturdays are no good.

Kevin.

Can I come too please Kevin?

Not that i want to put you lovely gents off the idea of a roadtrip to the potteries finest, but as i posted in another thread a little while ago I'm happy to collect a few orders and stick them in one big box marked West Yorkshire, or anywhere else for that matter, just cover the p&p.  If it were going to one place you could share the postage, but to be honest I'm sure Mark @ AB would do that for you anyway, subject to AB not being horrifically overwhelmed this time.

Up to you anyway, open offer.

• Like 1

Not that i want to put you lovely gents off the idea of a roadtrip to the potteries finest, but as i posted in another thread a little while ago I'm happy to collect a few orders and stick them in one big box marked West Yorkshire, or anywhere else for that matter, just cover the p&p.  If it were going to one place you could share the postage, but to be honest I'm sure Mark @ AB would do that for you anyway, subject to AB not being horrifically overwhelmed this time.

Up to you anyway, open offer.

Nice one mate..... let's see how it progresses.

My Basket is a little empty for now...  :giggle:  :rofl:

My order should be here in a couple of hours, but I'm probably gonna stick another order in today, depending on what gets released.

• Like 1

My order should be here in a couple of hours, but I'm probably gonna stick another order in today, depending on what gets released.

I assume you know already, but you can stack your orders by selecting collect in store and then ring up to sort delivery of the combined orders.