How long from Grimsby to delivery ?

Hey my beautiful  Moon White vRs Wagon is at Grimsby, anyone want to guess how long to I pick it up?

Is there something wrong with this level of .....do I need help? 

Pip Pip 

Spud

Even though my dealer can almost see Grimsby docks it still took over 2 weeks. Depends on transporter loading & how many cars for a particular area.

Cheers Chaps. I was not this excited when I was waiting for my Mk V Gti, won't even be sad to say goodbye to my S60 and I love that car.

I drive a O2 Scout for work with DSG, is there much difference in build quality, also I hear the DSG has changed/improved...anyone any experience?

If its as good as my work scout I will be very happy, if its better...well I think I will **** a chicken!!

Even though my dealer can almost see Grimsby docks it still took over 2 weeks. Depends on transporter loading & how many cars for a particular area.

man that would have done my tiny head in.

My dealer told me when the transporter was due at the showroom, you could ask?

cheers mate I will do. I watched a review today and the engine sounded terrible, yours doesnt sound like that does it ?

This is the second diesel I've had and much quiter than my old mondeo ST tdci. I'm really happy with the car and can't fault it, I quess I don't really notice the engine noise anymore, I'm sure you won't be disappointed with it.

Anyway the dealer has a transport schedule, it tells them what cars they have coming in on what day, think I picked mine up two days after it arrived at dealers.

This is the second diesel I've had and much quiter than my old mondeo ST tdci. I'm really happy with the car and can't fault it, I quess I don't really notice the engine noise anymore, I'm sure you won't be disappointed with it.

Anyway the dealer has a transport schedule, it tells them what cars they have coming in on what day, think I picked mine up two days after it arrived at dealers.

Cheers buddy, I am sure it can't possibly be as bad as on that video. I really hope mines here this week. Dealer isn't going out of his way to give me the info, I haven't even been given a SLI number. Will chase tomorrow. I'm off this week so it would be great. Im also really happy I've found this Forum, a lot of like minded people.