Cover Cap 1Z0 955 109A

Cover Cap 1Z0 955 110A

3x Connectors 1J0 955 875C

1x T-Connector 8D0 955 873

3x Hose Holder 3B0 955 846

1x Seal 431 955 465A

1x Washer Pump 3B7 955 681

Hose

Was a bit concerned when I was making some holes in the bumper but turned out ok

The bumper already has the markings for the cut outs and the holder is there for the lift pumps

Washer2_zps202c6ebd.jpg

Price wise Parts weren't too bad from the dealer, Got the pump from ebay and the wiring loom from Kufatec.

The caps will have to be resprayed as they didn't turn out that great

First off drill small holes around the outline marked on the bumper

Washer1_zpscd66a48a.jpg

I used a palm router to clean the edges, finished result

Washer3_zps40bc719f.jpg

Washer4_zps98725260.jpg

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Sorry to drag this up but is this retrofit as straightforward in the pre facelift? I salvaged the pipe and washer jets from a car I broke recently but not sure what I need to make the system actually work

Sorry to drag this up but is this retrofit as straightforward in the pre facelift? I salvaged the pipe and washer jets from a car I broke recently but not sure what I need to make the system actually work

You need to check if the pre-facelift bumper has the markings and that the washer holders are there

If so then it will be same although my parts list above won't be what you need for a Pre-facelift

• 6 years later...

I found this topic and I want to contribute a little bit. So, for a skoda octavia 2 preFL the headlight washer electrical diagram flow is attached. I discovered that between preFL and FL versions exists two types of electrical module: for FL version is BCM with 3 connectors with 52 pins and for preFL is a module with connectors from A to L. As I know, the bumper has already a support for headlight washers but I'm not sure about the markings, probably yes. 

headlight washer system skoda octavia 2 2007.png

skoda octavia 2 2007 front bumber.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm not sure if you will find or not the wiring loom for this retrofit, but I will try to prepare it by myself. Fist, I have an old CECM from another retrofit and I still have all connectors so I will use a proper wire from this part. With the relay is the same story, because the old CECM has all relays in place and I want to use one of them. For headlight washer pump, I bought one of this connector from Aliexpress.image.thumb.png.7af5b15bd628fccdba014b36dad88529.png

For cable I will use wiring schema posted previously and I will buy some thick MYYM coper wires(probably you can use lower standard, but I want to be sure for it's endurance) from local store: for example, instead of 0.5 mmp from schema, I plan to use 0.75mmp:  

image.png.9381205cc61156a25efc2e2fcec020cf.png

For fuse I have also some fuse box terminals bought from aliexpress, I will connect a 4mmp and 2.5mmp wires and I will put them in fusebox at 36 location if it's empty:

image.thumb.png.f6b4ef3416f9dfe22b20e9d908b59828.png

I think, the hardest part is to remove the front bumper, but for this part, I found an explicit video, unfortunately is for FL models and it's in Polish but is pretty detailed: 

If you want to have a easier installation, I will suggest you to buy a plug and play already made hose for washer, I didn't buy it and now I will pay more for transport fee instead of product.

image.thumb.png.812cd65c401e1a629b7d05c89e52d01d.png

But if you want to be try harder, you can use hose of 8mm with textile insertion for compressed air and some 9mm or 9.5mm hose connectors, like those one: image.thumb.png.293562ab27f5cedeb564f7090a080afa.png

image.thumb.png.f803306b0650eb6118f4c603f9792695.png

Hope you will find this response at least informative :). Oh, and have a good time with retrofitting :).726053d9-afe3-4676-84ef-79524c895528.jfif