Ultimate Dubs 2015 - 15/03/2015

devonutopia

Hi - Finally got the date for this so beginning to get together numbers.  The date is 15th March 2015.

I have yet to sort out how it will be done precisely (only just emailed them asking to be considered)

Usual method of booking in is the show is "free" to park up and attend, but you have to have purchased at least one indoor access pass (usually £13 ish?) to access the site.

I already have two people who will no doubt be going.

For the other 4 I would ask that your car perhaps has something a little special.  Ultimate Dubs, whilst not that elitist unless you are indoors, does expect a certain standard of car and I will be basically giving my word about the standard.  Usually they will ask me to provide 2 or 3 photos of every car on the stand in advance!  If you can PM me expressing interest I can keep notes.  The UD2015 website isn't even up yet, so I could well be jumping the gun a bit.

1) devonutopia - Mongrel

2) skud vRS - Hybrid Octy vRS

3)

4)

5)

6)

On another note, if the 6 spots get taken and someone else wishes to organise another stand under a different name to park with us on the day, please feel free to sort out yourselves! :thumbup:

Put it this way, stick yourself in number 6 on my say so and we'll stick with list in that form. Pretty cool having all different models too

Fabia 1, octy 1, Fabia 2, roomster, octy 2 + a yeti. :D

Happy days, will have the turbo and brake upgrade done by then too :)

Final list, subject to change of course if brown stuff hits the fan. Will update with how to book when all sorted out.

1) devonutopia - Mongrel
2) skud vRS - Hybrid Octy vRS
3) Jonny5ive - vRoomster
4) j0hn - stock MKII Octavia taxi
5) sharkrider - MKII Fabia vRS combi
6) DarrellGB - Yeti

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Milltek cat back, VW Racing intake, Tarox brakes and Noise Killer kit all fitted today, Eibach's and Billsteins on there way, turbo purchased, one off Yeti Greenline is coming together :)

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/326591-2014-greenline-project-aka-sharkyh/

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...