more power for my Fabia vRS

EduVRS

I drive on roads not rolling roads and at 4,000 rpm can being at double the NSL.

At 3,500-4,000 rpm it is where your licence can go with an automatic ban in the UK.

Below 6,000 rpm you can be at double the Motorway Speed limit in the UK.

That was really why i was asking if you were Tracking it.

Because its worth remembering that very few of the Tuned Twinchargers from this Forums Members are still on the go.

Well not with the Original Innards or Engines.

Its really easy to get more power & impressive Dyno print outs, 

reliability and longevity is not so easy to have.

Its all just fun anyway trying.

Edited by goneoffSKi

Totally agree, possible to get banned doing 40 mph on the road I live which I reckon would be possible with some good old cycle power on the down hill parts. Some speed limits are there for good reason others I believe like reducing the run on to M32 from 60 to 40 aren't required but that's the law so I don't get a choice. Anyway, maybe next year Santa pod (hopefully right spelling) if my engine doesn't blow up before.

How has the wagner performed? Did it make a difference?

First thing to remember is that an larger intercooler will not normally increase power. The main reason for fitting a larger intercooler is to keep intake temps normal so that you can do other performance mods without overheating your engine. That said, a badly designed intercooler can increase lag due to poor flow.

Wagner Tuning's core business is making performance intercoolers. These are not cheap Chinese copies. These are made on demand to a high standard. So as the saying goes you get what you pay for. In review it flows better then stock and after a few hot laps there is still no drop in power. Combined with a CAI and DV+ I reduced my lap times at Wakefield Park (2.2 km circuit) by 1.5 seconds.

Previously I brought a Jetex dump pipe to go to stage 2 as it was the cheapest. But after seeing it in person I wasn't happy with the welds so I sold it on without even fully unwrapping it. 

• Like 1

First thing to remember is that an larger intercooler will not normally increase power. The main reason for fitting a larger intercooler is to keep intake temps normal so that you can do other performance mods without overheating your engine. That said, a badly designed intercooler can increase lag due to poor flow.

Wagner Tuning's core business is making performance intercoolers. These are not cheap Chinese copies. These are made on demand to a high standard. So as the saying goes you get what you pay for. In review it flows better then stock and after a few hot laps there is still no drop in power. Combined with a CAI and DV+ I reduced my lap times at Wakefield Park (2.2 km circuit) by 1.5 seconds.

Previously I brought a Jetex dump pipe to go to stage 2 as it was the cheapest. But after seeing it in person I wasn't happy with the welds so I sold it on without even fully unwrapping it.

1.5 sec is some difference! Thanks for the reply. I think the wagner is gonna b the intercooler for me!