Honda New Type R 2015 prices , spec and release dates

vrskeith

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 28/07/2019 at 11:46, shyVRS245 said:

Well it was the best front wheel drive hot hatch you can buy. At least he knows the AIRBAGS work.:tongueout:

• 1 month later...

I want one.  I'm not sure I can persist in avoiding a Honda dealership and arranging a test drive.    There's some good balaclava deals on Amazon at the moment so nobody needs to know that it's me driving it. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, penguin17 said:

I want one.  I'm not sure I can persist in avoiding a Honda dealership and arranging a test drive.    There's some good balaclava deals on Amazon at the moment so nobody needs to know that it's me driving it. 

I've got a spare one if you want it we can arrange to meet in York on Saturday and I will stitch a special badge on the back of it that says my other car really is SUPERB.;)

1 minute ago, shyVRS245 said:

I've got a spare one if you want it we can arrange to meet in York on Saturday and I will stitch a special badge on the back of it that says my other car really is SUPERB.;)

Can you stitch that on centrally and spaced, "S U P E R B"? :biggrin:

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 20/02/2020 at 08:21, vrskeith said:

I think they just may sell a few more in the UK with that Sportline spec.  Should have really just had an 'aero delete' option for those of us that aren't 9 years old. 

Guest BigJase88
On 14/02/2020 at 14:34, shyVRS245 said:

Wow 198bhp and 146lb/ft but a boy racers dream when you rev the nuts off it to 7,800rpm.:notme:

FN2 is a brilliant car, favourite car i have ever owned

screaming n/a is so much more fun than the newer mainstream petrol turbo’s of today

Edited by BigJase88

• 2 months later...
On ‎14‎/‎02‎/‎2020 at 20:24, vrskeith said:

Having been lucky enough to have been in a BTCC Volvo driven by Rickard Rydell around the Brands Hatch Indy circuit it is the racing brakes that leave the biggest impression on your rib cage plus the sequential gearbox quick changes. Two up we clocked 48 second laps about 3 seconds slower than a qualifying lap of 45 seconds.:biggrin: