which shocks shall i get? already have pi springs.

Think i need some shocks. Unfortunalty im starting to think just getting springs at first was a bad idea as my rears are starting to go a little bouncy. Any recommendations on what shocks to get to compliment my pi springs?

Lol. Im actually quite gutted. Hate wasting money and feel like im gona end up spending more then i needed to have done. Have you just got springs Nixd33?

Just been lookin at koni str.t shocks on larkspeed. I had the str.t kit on my fabia and was more then happy with it. Daft question i think but with the shock bein shorter would it bring the car any lower? I know it sits on the spring at the end of the day, was just thinking more of the cars weight will be on the spring.

I was thinkin that. Its the labour i hate payin. I fitted my own on my fabia but that was before 2 kids! Lol not got the time these days. Cost me just shy of 150 to fit my springs and it will cost same again to get shocks fitted i would have thought. Thats 300 quid i would have spent just in labour! I shudder at the thought. Lol

Been looking at them mate but there a bit too steep for my budget. Nixd33 mine have been.on about 8 month. Its the rears i have suddenly noticed have gone a bit clunky and bouncy. Gutted really because the last thing i need is to fork out for some new shocks with baby number 2 on the way. Try explaining that one to the missus. Lol

Bilstein B4's are good. They do a "sport" version which are shorter. I am using them on my estate with H&R 55mm drop springs. Very happy. Got all 4 for £200 posted. The fronts are a complete PITA!!

Just read your journal mate. You had alot of trouble with your suspention set up didnt ya! Im looking.at the koni str.t shocks. Had them on my fabia and was happy with them. Need to do some reserch on both.

i had koni's on my first vrs (fsd's) and they were complete ****e. 

if money's really tight can you find someone who's upgrading and buy their oem dampers off them for buttons?   Or go bilsteins for least risk - they are the quality choice.