West Meon Hut #22... first of the 2015ers!

Asda's you've gotta try it Si, its great reality check on what you've accomplished so far with your life, you just know your gonna come out feeling loads btter about your life.

In addition, where else are you gonna see all those filthy little teenage MILF's complete with tattoos, piercings and all their bits hanging out, the chilled section on a hot summers day just beggars belief !!!

Nuff said ?

And that's why I shop at Waitrose!

Ha I'll give Asda a go then guessing the Farnborough one is good to go for then!

If you go to the Farnborough Asda (I go there from time to time for car cleaning supplies), I'd recommend body armour. It's not exactly a gentrified example of the chain.

• Like 1

If you go to the Farnborough Asda (I go there from time to time for car cleaning supplies), I'd recommend body armour. It's not exactly a gentrified example of the chain.

Its ok from Aldershot, they give you body Armour when you turn up and they have given new guidelines on how your car should be prepared for popping to the shops in Town...

Zombie_Car_by_mikemars.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I remember Austin greasing your hips for that joy-ride O it was your hips wasn't it ?

He said he was only going to grease them but he did more than that to me :(

He actually should be very sorry as everyone who got in that car nearly broke several bones thanks to those super polished slippery floor matts!

He said he was only going to grease them but he did more than that to me :(

He actually should be very sorry as everyone who got in that car nearly broke several bones thanks to those super polished slippery floor matts!

The floor mats I tried to give to Jerry but he wasn't there in December :(

As for this grease situation, I have nothing to say!!

• Like 1

Hello all, as mentioned earlier in this thread I won't be able to make this one. I'm off to Vienna in the morning and on Tuesday we're doing a day trip to Brno in the Czech Republic, which I'm hoping will be crawling with old Škodas but probably won't be.

Anyway have a good meeting and I'll be back next month. I've no idea where I'll be eating Tuesday night but I'll try and find somewhere that does decent burgers as if I was there .

• Like 2

Hello all, as mentioned earlier in this thread I won't be able to make this one. I'm off to Vienna in the morning and on Tuesday we're doing a day trip to Brno in the Czech Republic, which I'm hoping will be crawling with old Škodas but probably won't be.

Anyway have a good meeting and I'll be back next month. I've no idea where I'll be eating Tuesday night but I'll try and find somewhere that does decent burgers as if I was there .

Enjoy Yoss :)

You get Christmas tips?! Pah... My boss told us "don't go to the Christmas party/meal or I'll have to pay £40 for wine"

Because you're a massive alcoholic who would drink it all?

Sorry guys, won't be making it this month. I don't finish work till after 8, so no way I'd make it down I don't think.

• Like 1

Just double-checking this is still on tonight (I'm still coming BTW, just want to be sure I won't be the only one there).

What time is kick-off?

Cheers

Chris

Just double-checking this is still on tonight (I'm still coming BTW, just want to be sure I won't be the only one there).

What time is kick-off?

Cheers

Chris

About sevenish Chris.

And I will be there, need to here from Vlad (Sam) about Claudia.