Xenon lights with light assist dipped beam too short

sweeney

Hello

I have a Yeti Elegance with Xenon and I think it's called "light assist". Full beam is great but I find dipped beam far too short as you can't see far enough in front on the road.

I can't seem to find anyway of adjusting the lights to make the beam go further forward. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks very much.

The drivers side on mine was a bit lower than the other so I have tweaked it a little and it has worked.

The lights need to be put in learning mode, at the dealer or by using VCDS, before any adjustments are carried out. F/L Yetis have AFS 2 fitted which adjust beam pattern with speed so would think it is more important that the beam pattern is set correctly.

I think some bright spark, ( pun intended ) should have a look at lights, dipped or mainbeam versus accidents. The intensity of vehicle lights now is akin to looking at someone welding, especially in the wet. Lights decades back could dazzle, today they just blind.

• Like 1