Best lowering spings

Is that the best drop to go for 35mm? Will that be a good even drop all round? I have noticed my octy looks high at rear so will it still stay high even on the drop? Thanxs for all helpfull answers guys

I got mine online then had them fitted at abc in pudsey . You need a hunter rig alignment after to make sure everything's ok . I replaced rear bushes and drop links as mine were perished as well

I got mine online then had them fitted at abc in pudsey . You need a hunter rig alignment after to make sure everything's ok . I replaced rear bushes and drop links as mine were perished as well

What's the hunter rig thing is that same as 4 wheel alignment ? Is it still

Same as get shock out and compress the spring and fit new ones? I have tools and spring compressors so might tackle this myself!! Just don't want go to low as all the speed humps I go over in and out of work :(

I took my Pi springs off due to the Dampers being shot

Replaced the whole lot with a Bilstein B12 kit, but the drop is only around 15mm compared to 30mm with the Pi springs

BUT the ride now is superb..smooth but still firm...not cheap mind you

• Like 1

Mine is on H&R 35mm - gives around a 20mm drop on the vRS, so just a subtle lowering.

If you are going for handling rather than appearance, then get a RARB fitted at the same time (I fitted a Whiteline on the middle setting)

It has gone from cornering like a blancmange to cornering like a proper car :)

• Like 1