2012/62 Fabia Monte Carlo 1.6TDI Black Magic 24k Miles £8250 PRICE DROP!

shark_90

Hi all

My Fabia Monte Carlo is still for sale and I've dropped the price to get it moving.

2012 62 registered

23,300 miles (will rise a little with daily use)

Balance of manufacturers warranty until November 2015

75PS model, now with Shark Stage 1 remap to 135bhp (will remove if customer prefers), otherwise standard

Black Magic paintwork

Black 17" wheels

Black/grey cloth interior

Swing single CD double DIN head unit

MDI interface with iPod cable

Climatic with freezing cold aircon

Heated mirrors

post-39574-0-88802100-1428655252_thumb.jpg

post-39574-0-95227200-1428655282_thumb.jpg

post-39574-0-99952500-1428655301_thumb.jpg

post-39574-0-59868800-1428655328_thumb.jpg

post-39574-0-00390500-1428655360_thumb.jpg

Note: the car was on Eibach coilovers when the pictures were taken, which have now been removed as the car is for sale and so it sits a little higher. The pictures are mainly to show the quality of the paintwork and cleanliness of the car. Recently detailed to this high standard by clarkey666 who I'm sure will vouch for the car's condition and fun factor!

I really like the car, it looks great and drives even better. Reason for sale is that I now have my new car, so this has to go now!

I've tried to price it aggressively according to others on Autotrader etc, as the prices seem to be all over!

Price £8250, located in Mansfield NG18

• Like 1

Hope you don't mind me saying Ben, but Clarkey took me out for a spin in it. What a great map you've got on it! No smoke, great power delivery, pulls really well and great fuel economy. As Clarkey says, someones getting a belter!

Nice of you to say Hunty278.. thanks very much!

Almost 200 views and no comments? I think the price is right so does anyone have any thoughts?

I'm looking for one for swmbo, the 105 is preferable and the remap puts me off (boy racer undertones). Might be worth going back to standard if you don't get a bite. There was a 105 for similar money with slightly lower miles and £100 cheaper http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/334477-fabia-monte-carlo-black/

All imo of course, no offence mean't, All the best with the sale

No offence taken, thanks for the reply

Remap shouldn't mean boy racer undertones at all.. After all I am from Shark Performance!!

The 75 is fine around town and general driving but could do with a bit more for motorway driving which is what it now has. We can also offer a 105 remap to take it to stock 105 power if someone prefers.

I hadn't seen one for less, but open to offers if you're seriously interested. I've found a car now so this has to go.

Thanks

Looks nice and will be a good buy for someone.  As said, not the ideal time to sell though.

Remapping a 75 to 135 is a very good increase, but when telling the insurance company that power has been increased by 80% they might get a bit nervous and hike the price up.

Over 25% a lot of the mainstead companies get jittery.

So I think giving the choice of maps is a good one.

I agree Richard and thanks for the post. It can easily be stock, entirely up to the buyer. It's only advertised here as available with the map, elsewhere it's advertised as back to stock

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish mine were the 1.6 TDI :(

Stuck with mine though... I would be mad to swop it as I am paying 0% interest and have SatNav heated seats etc.

Brilliant car its just a shame about the sewing machine under the bonnet :(

• 2 months later...