WRC Wide arch kit

vrsmark

Hi guys

Has anybody got any solid leads on a WRC wide arch kit for a mk1 octavia?

I've sent an email to BRS Technology in Slovakia to see what they can do,but I want to cover a few bases in case I draw a blank!

Thanks in advance

Mark

The BRS stuff is what you want

complete fibreglass wings for the front

wide arches for the rear (requires cutting out and grafting in new fibreglass arches)

front and rear bumpers too

Strictly they are not WRC but Kit car based mouldings

They also do WRC and kit car style carbon bonnets too

• Like 1

The BRS stuff is what you want

complete fibreglass wings for the front

wide arches for the rear (requires cutting out and grafting in new fibreglass arches)

front and rear bumpers too

Strictly they are not WRC but Kit car based mouldings

They also do WRC and kit car style carbon bonnets too

Any ideas on price for the full kit snow muncher?

I take it you missed the financial health warning clause in the EULA you agreed to when joined up, along with hundreds (thousands) of other members :rofl:

79.89.2d.3 - Briskoda is in no way responsible for random reductions in personal wealth caused by membership of this forum except in circumstance of freedom membership and/or store purchases. Everything else is your own fault... Or other members. Skoda - cheaper cars allows you more economic freedom to blow your hard earned cash on stuff you didn't know your car needed!

You might have known I never read the small print!

• Like 1

Custom lower arms and hub modifications might be in order ;-)

imho save $ and get some good quality hubcentric spacers tbh

Trying widen the track by pushing the bottom of the suspension further out could open a can of worms I suspect

ie

effect on top mounts, arb attachment, track rods, geometry effects (cast, camber, toe etc)

The rear end would be even more hassle, as the rear uses VW old trailing arm system hybridded into the multi-link double wishbone setup

suspect you'd need to cut the wheel wells out and fabricate mounting points for standard coilover units and also some method of attaching 'normal' wishbones

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...