Seat covers needed

Hi All. I have a yellow vRS with the fabric seats which are a nightmare to keep clean. I get them cleaned professionally then they get mucky again within a few weeks. I'm thinking I'm just going to get covers for the seats. I looked at getting them professionally recovered but it was gonna cost £750 and I don't have that money to invest. Can anyone recommend some stylish and well fitted covers for 2005 vRS? Happy to pay up to £100. Cheers.

Have you thought about replacing them with Octavia vrs half leathers? I know the center section is still cloth but if you treat the fabric it will resist dirt a lot better.

I paid about £120 for a mint condition full interior and imo it completely transforms the inside for the better.

Just a thought.

I've got some classic style full set of seat covers from a 2006 in pretty neat condition I'd take £10 for (removed from the seats so easily posted).

But I think they would best suite the shape of classic seats not sportier ones like the vRS just being honest (they are dark coloured not sure what you call the style).