Help me remap question

Hi, thinking of getting the Shark STS unit stage 1 for my vrs (tfsi), now my dilemma is do I go for this or

go Revo. If I'm spending the money I want a noticeable gain. I'd like a big kick when boost comes in or does shark remap not give you the kick? Any help would be appreciated cheers

Had Shark on my TSi VRS Octavia, and Revo on my Audi S4.

Don't think you would be disappointed with either, but my next car will be mapped by Revo. Brilliant service by my local Revo dealer and the map transformed the car. Never missed a beat and made it into a total beast :D

I had AMD remap my '07 TFSI Octy ,( probably their own mapping? ) we were quite impressed, especially with the low rpm response.

No turbo lag, just more power & torque anywhere in the RPM range.

A very docile car to drive, happy to plod around in traffic, could probably teach your granny to drive in it!

However, there was a definite torque peak around 3100 rpm (280 ft lbs) & if you were accelerating quickly it wasn't unknown for the front wheels to

scrabble then, even on a dry road in 3rd gear. 

We've used AMD again on all our current cars, (all 2.0 TSi + DSG) & are pleased with the increased performance &/or better economy, but have learned that when selecting 

"S" mode to depart quickly, you can't open up until the car is rolling a little.

FWD + too much bottom-end torque = axle-tramp but not much forward progress!  

DC

Ive had revo in the past on my Mk1 which was awesome. Im now fed up with how boring the CR170 drive is so im off to Revo early part of next week. £100 off as well in their sale which is always nice and just 30 minute drive away .I would have tried Shark as everyone  recommends the service etc etc but they are just too far away. No way would I run back and forth if I did have a problem over 200 miles round trip. I will post when mine is all done.

Cool I've emailed them asking if I can have my map tweaked, I'd defiantly rather have low down aggressive power than top end each to their own but the speed limits 70 ha ha.You guys are great always willing to answer questions etc, much better than some car forums.