Audi RS3 2015 -Anticipate some detail on price and spec soon. Delivery due mid 2015

vrskeith

• 2 months later...

Revo has released its Stage 1 tune for 2017 Model Year RS3 with the 400ps aluminium engine.

They are quoting between 449 bhp to 483 bhp with only a remap.

People are quoting the standard engine producing 413 bhp when put on a dyno so it is a good increase over standard paower.

Performance figures quoted by Revo looks impressive over the preface-lift Stage 1 model 

Old Stage 1

New Stage 1

0-60 mph

0-100 mph

30 - 70 mph

100 - 200 Kph

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, vrskeith said:

Did he px his RS3 pre or post face life and power increase?

Looking at his other video he had a 2015 pre facelift car.

On the road the handling isn't that bad but it does feel heavy.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

In September I took part in Vmax 200 runway run at RAF Cottesmore in Oakham, Rutland.

It was a really good day with some really fast cars (Koenigsegg One:1 hitting 245 mph).

It gave me the chance to see what an RS3 could do when there was no road restrictions in place. 

I was generally happy with 0 - 60 of 3.8 sec and maxed out at 172 mph at the braking zone.

Here is a video of my car loosing badly to a tunes RS7 but shows my fastest run of the day

Another video showing my car loosing to a tuned 500hp M4 but I did have a very good start with launch control

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, vrskeith said:

I looks like its a mistake quoting 376hp instead of 400ps (395 bhp) as both UK and German Audi website quotes are still quoting these numbers so it might be a typo from the A Class AMG hp numbers.

Reported at the end of August there are no RS3 deliveries for Europe until NLTP is tested https://uk.motor1.com/news/263701/audi-rs3-production-halted-europe/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Audi's 2019 Model Year line up on their UK website looks very small with no RS models listed at all.

With limited engine available across the range of existing models.

The 2019 Model Year RS3 is available to order outside of Europe though.

WLTP has really decreased the availability of models for VW.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Prices are now:-

Sportback  £46,285

Sportback Sport Edition  £50,285

Saloon £47,285

Saloon Sport Edition £51,285

Sport Edition has got what use to be options are now standard and is not available to order as option equipment on the standard version.

These include Super Sport seats and Sports Exhaust  which most cars were optioned with when ordered. 

Edited by AJR77
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...