Best suspension

Planning on dropping the height of the octavia just a bit seen a few different brands of kits out there but what have you guys used or would say us best to use .

Various options...

Springs...PI? (Cheapest)...Eibach ?

Dampers...Bilstein B8 (Possibly the best) ...Koni FSD (Popular)

Why not give Al @ Awesome GTi a ring..They did mine (Bilstein B12 Kit...B8 Dampers with Eibach Pro springs)

He can discuss all the options with you

I got pi springs 30mm (vrs) on koni str.t dampers and im happy enough. Depends what your after. I honestly dont think id be happy with anythin less then a 30mm drop. Just be warned though to look into exactly the drop your gettin. Pi 30mm springs are for a vrs and will drop it 30mm but other makes for example the 50mm h+r springs will only give you the same 30mm drop (aprox) because the 50mm stated is from a standard ride hight of a none vrs

The Vrs is already 15mm lower than standard as is the Sport which I have. I have the Bilstein B8 and Eibach Pro kit which dropped it a further 15-20mm. It sits nicely now and looks just how I would expect a sports model to look, not on stilts!

• Like 1

• Sponsor

Spring and shockers or coilovers buddy not sure what would be best .

Up to 350ish

For within your budget it would be one of the entry level coilover kits from the likes of JOM, FK or Prosport.

For springs and shocks you have kits AP, Apex and Vogtland.

Damian @ DPM Performance