2015 Briskoda Photo Challenge Game

PastyBoy

haha like a child got to pester you to upload :D

Not quite, I was going to do this the other day but the paddling pool was full of water and kids. You just reminded me and now it was empty.

Besides you could have gone out and bought one by now.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

This song is now stuck in my head.

What is it? ?[emoji15]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Oops..missed the actual video...FUBAR'S lake video on Feb 2.

Harder than you think by public enemy :)

Not quite, I was going to do this the other day but the paddling pool was full of water and kids. You just reminded me and now it was empty.

Besides you could have gone out and bought one by now.

As if I'm going out to buy one i would look like a right peado i dont have kids. 

• Like 2

As if I'm going out to buy one i would look like a right peado i dont have kids.

Should have just nicked one then [emoji12]

I knew some medical students who got a paddling pool filled it with surgical alcohol and sat with their feet in it and got royally wrecked.

Not in the original picture. But it would appear you did complete the challenge so away you go.

not to be pedantic or anything but do you really think i would go and complete a challenge with anything other than a tin of beans if i have took the effort to go out and do it?

As soon as you see your close up you can then scroll back up and see the tin of beans in the original image as plain as day everytime..... Well i do anyway..... I'd say it was a win.

• Like 1