2015 Briskoda Photo Challenge Game

PastyBoy

Can you find it on google maps so I can confirm what it is? I tried searching for it but I can only find this building which doesn't look the same.

EDIT: Actually the L sign on your photo looks exactly the same on my google maps link so it's the same brand. Over to you.

Double edit: You're a terrible cameraman :D  :D :D

• Like 1

So here you go! I didn't get out the car, was in a dodgy area getting weird looks, it's a photo Lovett estate agents in Boscombe

Woo! Okay get your bog roll a ready

Challenge #164 - Your car outside a supermarket with bog roll on the windscreen wipers and areal

YOU'RE A TERRIBLE PERSON

Edit:

Challenge #164 - Your car outside a supermarket with bog roll on the windscreen wipers and areal 

• Like 1

Wow. See any normal person would have done that under the cover of darkness.

Well I thought about the fact it was sunday so the shops will be closed. Nobody in the carpark right? Wrong. It seems some people go to Asda car park on Sundays just to sit in their car and do nothing else.. I would call them weirdos but then I'm the guy who went to Asda car park to put toilet roll on my car so I can't really talk :(

Mm I dunno, I did kind of want the windscreen wipers pointing upwards..

Only joking [emoji14] over to you :D

I don't think I could of felt more conspicuous if I'd had a bomb strapped to my chest so there would of been no chance of a redo :D. Thanks :)

Challenge #165 - Your car and an amusement arcade.

post-116356-0-51845800-1436727689_thumb.jpg

This sort of thing but your car should be parked outside it (extra man points if you drive inside though)

• Like 3