2015 Name That Car Game

PastyBoy

Nothing wrong with Fords.......

I like mine

cleveleys15%20002_zpsjwgutykt.jpg

Edited by P6bJOHN
  • Like 1

Only ribbing you mate. I thought it looked understated early 50's Italian, but not French.

I'd like an early XJ6, but they are a bit awkward for my damaged body to spanner on, my Rover P6B was enough with the crazy inboard rear brakes and front suspension. I like Henry's crudity as it is easy for me to work on and it has been in the family for nearly 3 decades. I'm currently looking for a Mk1 Golf Cabriolet auto to replace my Rover.

Your Henry's dead low, are those 175/50's?

Right, I've been in the country a whole 4 days, I am now busy packing to leave again.

Somebody else post a pic please.

Edited by camelspyyder

175/50/13's on 6J (actually 6.25"J, it's a long story) steels and on that pic -2" all round. It's now only -1" at the rear as I got sick of the grinding noise on traffic calming measures.........

It's the right colour - Modena Green is my favourite - and it's on Lotus steelies with hubcaps?

Not a type49 shell...so what's the engine? Lovely car....

Going a bit off topic, they are Weller retro steels (took 2 months to be made, then I found they were 1/4" wider than 6" and some arch rolling was req.), little 1360 screamer fitted, it was built by my son as his first car for where we lived 16yrs ago in the Yorkshire Dales. Great on B and C roads but under geared and too damn noisy (2" rally exhaust system) on motorways. It had been my older sisters car, then left under a tree, my nephew put it back on the road, then back under the tree, then my son rebuilt it, then it was in a barn for 11yrs and I got sick of tripping over it Oct 2013, so it got my stamp on it. The only thing not rusty was the glass and the air in the tyres. Not finished with the running gear yet, but I've got it looking right. And it's a hoot to drive, a bit like a proper Mini, even slow seems fast........

• Like 2

Maybe it wasn't a double post, just an echo, "Helllooooooooo, is there anybody there ere, re, e ..... ?" 

As soon as I saw the pic my head went "La Salle, no, Holden". It's quite a distinctive grille, but I'm disappointed no one else had a go.

Try this beauty:

th_0d88a439-788a-414b-9d14-ae10da569ba9_