2015 Name That Car Game

PastyBoy

Yes it was a Matra Vignale M530....very reminiscent from that previous view of the Maserati Merak..

And I agree with the above - Nissan 300ZX. Achingly handsome cars IMO.

post-125322-0-12097900-1439218146_thumb.jpg

Yes it was a Matra Vignale M530....very reminiscent from that previous view of the Maserati Merak..

And I agree with the above - Nissan 300ZX. Achingly handsome cars IMO.

Re the Nissan: The front is great.  I do find the side window curve mates awkwardly with the C-pillar and rear deck

And Re your crop of the Matra - initially I thought Maser Indy.

• Like 1

Correct- over to you mender

I'm out of ideas, heat getting to me....!

Would someone like to have a go for me?

Did you mean to type that in this window? or the other one that was open? :giggle:

A stunning likeness, I thought.... :D

I think that was David Coulthard who borrowed one of Schumi's helmets for a race....no idea why.

Monaco '96

DC had misting issues with his helmet which he couldnt resolve. Schumi had the same supplier (and size I guess) so DC wore one of his instead to finish 2nd behind Panis.

I have seen an original painting of the two cars captioned "Prost leads Schumacher at Monaco" - LoL

• Like 1