24 hours in police custody

Jon_woo

haha , so next time one say come join me in my car, am i within my rights to put a hazmat suit before entering....

We cant make you sit in our cars anyway, unless you are nicked then we have no power to move you.

You are quite within your rights to stay sat in your vehicle while checks are done etc.

Our cars are truly disgusting

We cant make you sit in our cars anyway, unless you are nicked then we have no power to move you.

You are quite within your rights to stay sat in your vehicle while checks are done etc.

Our cars are truly disgusting

I know :) specially when you put the heaters on. 

Both me and the wife watched it and were taken back by the horrific injuries she received. Being honest, whilst watching the program, I did think that must have been a gruesome scene to attend to for an officer but almost immediately dismissed it as this is unfortunately what I believe you guys are geared up for in training. 

"expect the worst, hope for the best" is what I think all police should be thinking when they walk through a door of a property when called to jobs like this.

Hmm, bit gruesome, and all rather tragic. Just shows how a momentary lapse of reason and the universe is changed forever. My father was a policeman for about 18 years when I was a kid, in the end he just had enough of picking up bits of teenage motorcyclists off the road and then having to tell their parents.

I think a lot of people would have more respect for the police if they knew what was involved.

People in general think its all driving around in a car and twiddling thumbs but don't think about what officers have to witness at times or the mental/physical abuse they get.

I have heard people say so many times "how is it taking 6 people to arrest 1 person?" - the answer is for both his and their safety. Yes they could wrestle someone down in a lot of cases with less people but it will probably end up with someone making contact with the floor in an uncontrolled and painful manner!

• Like 1

I think a lot of people would have more respect for the police if they knew what was involved.

People in general think its all driving around in a car and twiddling thumbs but don't think about what officers have to witness at times or the mental/physical abuse they get.

I have heard people say so many times "how is it taking 6 people to arrest 1 person?" - the answer is for both his and their safety. Yes they could wrestle someone down in a lot of cases with less people but it will probably end up with someone making contact with the floor in an uncontrolled and painful manner!

Most front line are now single crewed 90% of the time and this is exactly what happens

No?

Officers arrested someone with the aid of PD Peach, and said so in their statements. CPS insisted on getting a statement from PC Peach. CPS carried on insisting on a statement even after repeatedly being told that there was no PC Peach and PD Peach was a dog.

After the requests for a statement from PC Peach continued, they were sent this:

Peach_zpse28fd72d.jpg

• Like 2

lol i have heard that story but didn't recognise the name!

CPS have insisted i write a statement for a incident i didnt even attend!

Just watched tonight's episode was that you on there tonight talking about a stag do?

Episode with Hungarian trafficking.

Edited by FLAPPERJACK7

• 4 weeks later...

True that.

And some of em look that feable theyd embarris themselves if they tried

• Like 1