optional extras?

Hi im new to the forum just brought a fabia vrs which is my second skoda and im only 20 not bad eh? well im looking at doing the usual modifications coilovers etc etc. however i wondered if anyone knows what optional they did and if the other countrys had other extras?

cheers connor  

Options originally available that I can remember off hand were:

Metallic paint

Cruise control

CD changer

Heated seats

Xenon headlights

Passenger airbag deactivation

Side airbags

Centre rear headrest

Satnav and maxidot display

Rear parking sensors

ESP

Sunroof.

Leather seats

Available elsewhere but not in the UK were 4x electric windows and a centre armrest on the rear seats.

Some countries seemed to have ESP and xenons as standard

Guest BigJase88

90% of vrs's are non option cars. So if you get some options your lucky

My highest spec one had

Xenons

Cruise

Heated seats

3rd headrest

And that was so called well specced

Guest BigJase88

Mines got the CD changer......Would swap it out for heated seats or cruise control in a beat

Cruise control can be retrofitted with ease

• 3 weeks later...

Is it true that some UK elegance models have 4x electric windows?

Yes

Steveopc is currently in the process of breaking an elegance, purely for the heated seats and the rear electric windows. Not a simple swap though, entire looms for the motors to be fitted, as well as the motors themselves fit into the rear doors.

JRJG

i would love xenons lol. 

I got mine when i was 18  :) Like yours, mine is silver and the paint under the bump strips is :swear:

and its probably the most frustrating thing removing bumpstrips and finding that the paint is blistered lol

Yes

Steveopc is currently in the process of breaking an elegance, purely for the heated seats and the rear electric windows. Not a simple swap though, entire looms for the motors to be fitted, as well as the motors themselves fit into the rear doors.

JRJG

as its a petrol ive had to remove whole loom which is different to a diesel and am going through it slowly but it will be done