Fabia VRS SE #729 Proud New Owner!

Nikinak

Hi everyone!

I'm the proud new owner of my first furby, #729 special edition and loving it! Don't know why I've left it so long to get one, I'm having so much fun!!  :clap:

Coming from a 2002 vw polo 1.4 is quite a difference in comparison to my furby but even from the long drive home I could tell I'd made the right choice, it was very natural and felt like it was meant to be! 

I also dug out a little old friend to join me on my many journeys (check him out on the pic!) he definitely suits the car!! 

I will post more pics shortly!! 

Niki  :notme:

http://s81.photobucket.com/user/stugolf/media/Skoda%20Fabia%20VRS%20Special%20Edition/6D74522B-898C-4769-B393-47AD89769EC9_zpss9wqthfv.jpg.html]6D74522B-898C-4769-B393-47AD89769EC9_zps[/url

http://s81.photobucket.com/user/stugolf/media/Skoda%20Fabia%20VRS%20Special%20Edition/DEEF5C1F-64A2-406F-9E92-5B561B3EB158_zpsdmqdaboj.jpg.html]DEEF5C1F-64A2-406F-9E92-5B561B3EB158_zps[/url

How's the driving experience going? Bet it's fun!

It's going really well thank you! it's so much fun. I'm also new to the forum and finding myself obsessed, I can relate to the other half now, with all his forums! Had the furby just shy of a month and I'm not looking back ready to give it a bit of tlc when the weather gets better!